More pages on Travel info and advice, see links below:
See the the lower portion of this page for sample rates by major airlines.
You can also contact our company approved travel agency for lower rates and discounts.
We have an actual travel agency which will help you book the lowest fare, just fill out the form below to contact them.
FILL OUT FORM BELOW FOR TRAVEL AGENCY HELP
1. Enter your Name
2. Flying from, Departure Airport State, City and Airport code
3. Date of departure (Remember if traveling from the USA you will lose a day and arrive the next day)
4. Flying to airport: We assume Frankfurt am Main International Aiport. Code FRA if not enter correct airport
5. Date of return (You will arrive back in the USA on the same day)
6. Your email address
7. Your Telephone with area code if you wish to speak directly to an agent
8. Please include the City and State you are departing from or the airport.
Airlines and Travel
FINDING THE LOWEST AIRFARE AND LOWERING COSTS
If you’re going to do this more than once, you should consider joining a miles program.
Great website with info on getting the most from your miles the Points Guy
It’s not only getting your 3rd or 4th flight for almost free, but better seats and airport privileges as well. Get as much as 50,000 miles for using the airline credit card.
Look into credit cards that give you more miles, even enough for a free trip.
American Airlines Citi Bank Card
Delta Airline Citi Bank Card
United Airlines Chase Card
Lufthansa Miles and More Barclaycard
TIP: Often, selecting a day or two prior or after your trip you’ll find a lower airfare. You could extend your trip or do some site seeing on your own.
Need best airfare and travel options for my Germany Tour
Below you can enter your Origin airport to get approximate airfares
Find best Airfare for your German FKKTOUR club tour destination is always FRA Frankfurt International Airport Frankfurt Am Main
[tp_in_our_city_fly_shortcodes destination=FRA title=”Frankfurt flights” limit=100 paginate=true stops=0 one_way=false subid=”” currency=”USD”]